Thomas and Philippa Lendrum


Marriage Certificate




St. Andrews started as the offspring of Parma South Presbyterian Church. The Berea area was growing rapidly in the mid 1950s, and many of the members attending Parma South wanted to attend church closer to home. Regular services started on January 8, 1956 at Fairwood Elementary School. The current property was purchased in 1957 and the new building was dedicated in 1961.
St. Andrews has had four previous pastors in our 50 year history: The Rev. Fred Missel (1957 1964), The Rev. Oliver K Williams (1965 1973), The Rev. Richard Fouse (1974 1987), The Rev. Oommen Thomas, 1989 2006 . In 2001